I was bound and determined to use every last bit of tomato juice that I made, and if that meant making a Bloody Mary for B.O.B. Bob, then so be it. The biggest problem I had making it, was that I couldn’t taste it. I absolutely loathe Bloody Marys, and there was no way that I was going to be a taste-tester, so I decided to just wing it. I’ve seen enough of these disgusting drinks made by B.O.B. Bob, my brother Matt, and my friend Steve, to know what makes them appealing, so I figured as long I didn’t veer way off base in one direction with too much spice, salt, or seasoning, everything would probably work out well. What was the verdict? B.O.B. Bob drank the whole thing, said that it tasted really great, and that it tasted slightly sweet. I’m guessing that was the natural sweetness from the tomatoes, because I know I didn’t add any sugar. Now I wonder if I can talk him into making me a daiquiri next weekend to pay me back. The Magic 8 Ball says, “Don’t count on it.”
- 2 Cups Tomato Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Dill Pickle Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Green Olive Juice
- 1 Teaspoon A-1 Steak Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Horseradish
- 1/2 Teaspoon Hot Sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Vodka
- Whisk all of the ingredients together in a small mixing bowl, and then pour into a serving glass.
- Garnish with olives, dill pickles, or celery.
- You may choose to add more or less vodka; depending on how much booze you like to drink for breakfast. Remember, getting drunk at 8:00 in the morning makes for a long day.
- Rim the glass with Old Bay Seasoning.
- Add the juice of 1/2 a lemon.
Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck