This year’s newest flavor of M&M’s has arrived, just in time for Halloween and Thanksgiving. Target is the exclusive seller of Pumpkin Spice M&M’s. For those of you who like to color coordinate your M&M’s to your decor, they come in orange, brown, and green. Don’t judge me for matching my M&M’s colors to whatever holiday my house is decorated for, I know for a fact that I am not the only one who does it. They used to make it easier on crazy M&M’s color obsessed holiday whores like myself, by selling M&M’s for almost every major holiday, but they’ve really been cutting back on their product line over the past few years. I’ve taken to separating different colors out of the bags to make my own holiday versions. For example, I stock up on Christmas M&M’s on clearance after the holidays, and then separate the red and green to provide me with both Valentine’s Day and St. Patrick’s Day M&M’s. Back to the new Pumpkin Spice flavor, which unfortunately, tastes nothing like pumpkin. They basically taste like Plain M&M’s with a hint of cinnamon, which is good, but not exactly what you expect them to taste like. I’m not sure if I’d want to sit down and eat this candy right out of the bag, but I believe Pumpkin Spice M&M’s would taste amazing in baked goods. Head out to Target and snatch up a bag to experiment with. Here are just a few ideas to get you started.
- Pumpkin Spice M&M’s Cheesecake Brownies by Houston Press / Brooke Viggiano
- Pumpkin Spice Monster Cookies by Delicious by Dre
- Pumpkin Spice M&M Cookies by Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen
- 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice M&M Chocolate Cupcakes by The Mom Creative
- Biscoff and Pumpkin Spice M&M Cookies by Life’s Ambrosia (You can substitute Trader Joe’s Speculoos Cookie Butter for Biscoff if it is unavailable in your area.)
- Pumpkin Spice M&M Bark by In These Small Moments
Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck